- A man walked into a therapist's office looking very depressed.
- Man: Doc, you've got to help me. I can't go on like this.
- Therapist: What's the problem?
- Man: Well, I'm 35 years old and I still have no luck with the ladies. No matter how hard I try, I just seem to scare them away.
- Therapist: My friend, this is not a serious problem. You just need to work on your self-esteem. Each morning, I want you to get up and run to the bathroom mirror. Tell yourself that you are a good person, a fun person, and an attractive person. But say it with real conviction. Within a week you'll have women buzzing all around you.
- -The man seemed content with this advice and walked out of the office a bit excited. Three weeks later he returned with the same downtrodden expression on his face.-
- Therapist: Did my advice not work?
- Man: It worked alright. For the past several weeks I've enjoyed some of the best moments in my life with the most fabulous looking women.
- Therapist: So, what's your problem?
- Man: I don't have a problem. My wife does.
sword art online, y u play with my feels so lightly. literally watching this shit is redic, all the emotions of your first mmo with the pain of actually putting people at risk. jesus.
drg vs mc gsl code s Ro4